Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What a week...

You wouldn't believe what a busy and crazy week it has been. I've done very little in the way of projects this past week. However, I have been working on another mini digital scrapbooking kit for you. I just don't know when it will be done.

In the meantime...

I managed to get another group of great shots of my grandchildren. This means, of course, it was time to change my laptop background. I decided to go with more of a scrapping background this time.

I liked it so much, I turned it into a template to share. This one has lots of layers, so be warned!

Here's a sample of it. I traded out my grandsons pictures for my dogs pictures. I find it strange that I feel comfortable posting their pictures on facebook, but not on blogger. Go figure...

(Remember, the white outline around the outside of the image is a blogger thing. It is NOT in the template.)








Any problems or questions, feel free to contact me. 

If you like it and want more, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment