Friday, August 16, 2013

Computer Background Template

If you're anything like me, you like to change the background on your computer fairly regularly.

I have toddler grandchildren, the toddler part is important because that means getting one good shot of the two of them side by side is nearly impossible. So I typically take hundreds of photos of them at play, in the hopes I can get a few good ones of each.

Anyhow, I made this template for my latest background and thought you might like it also. I have all my shortcuts on the left of my screen and color notes in the open space at the bottom. So this works very well for me, for now.

It's 1366 x 768       if you'd like it in a different size, just let me know.

(The template does not have the white outline. That's a blogspot thing.)

 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I've been wishing for just this sort of desktop template!! :)

    ReplyDelete