Monday, May 9, 2011

Baked French Toast



A friend had made Baked French Toast and posted pictures of it on Facebook. It looked absolutely yummy!!! So, since I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting recipes I had to try this out.

I decided to make it as my Mother's Day breakfast. Yes, I made my own Mother's Day breakfast. I get up super early and I didn't feel it right to expect anyone else to get up at that hour. Besides, I had this great recipe to try out.

I prepped it the night before and baked it that morning. I made a *huge* tray of it. It was so good, there was only one serving left over the next day!

Next time, I'll try to remember to take my own picture of it. It's definitely a keeper and most likely will end up becoming a "holiday dish"!

Oh, here's the link for the recipe.  Baked French Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment