Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The lily, again!

A while back I posted about the lily my mother had planted by surprise. Alright, it was more than a while back, it was actually two years ago.

Well, last year, I dug up the lily and got rid of it. The way it was growing was affecting the rose bush and I wasn't having any of that!!

If you think you know what's coming next, you're only partially right.

Yes, the lily did grow back this year.

But, I bet you didn't guess that it brought friends with her.

Yes, lily and babies are growing in the planter now. I give up, for this year at least. I'm inclined to think that someone is repeatedly replanting lily bulbs just to mess with me. I *did* make sure to remove all the bulbs AND turned the soil when I dug it out last year. I just don't see how it possibly managed to come back this year with more friends?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment