Monday, January 16, 2012

Crochet Stuff

I have been crocheting for years. It's definitely one of those hobbies that leave you with a ton of "to be finished" projects. I decided I needed to get some of them done before the end of the year.

First up was the baby blanket I had started for my first grandson. It's now earmarked for the second grandson, due February 2012. (No worries, grandson #1 did get his no-sew fleece blanket in a timely fashion!!)



The lighting isn't great in this picture but I think the blanket came out beautifully.

I had started a fancy afghan for my mother a few years back. It was "Angels and Clouds". I managed to get that finished up and gave it to her as a Christmas gift. (I didn't think to take a picture of it before I gave it to her. Hopefully, I'll remember to do so next time I go visit.)

My boys brought their girlfriends to Christmas dinner. So, I crocheted these cute little trinket bags for them and another friend.

 

 I filled them with potpourri and let them know, the bags could be used for anything really. Cute, don't you think!

Then while I was looking through my totes of yarn, I came across an afghan I had started for my living room. I was actually kind of sad when I managed to finish it within a few hours. 







It's just another basic ripple pattern afghan. But I like it!

I also did scarves for my boys and my husband. I just don't have pictures of those either. DS #2 didn't seem to like his. Or maybe he just really doesn't want to wear a scarf. DS #1 absolutely loves him AND found out if he wraps it just so, it'll hold his phone to his ear for him. That's a win - win in my book !



No comments:

Post a Comment