Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Secret Santa


Back in December, I got the cutest dog head shaped shower caddy during a White Elephant/Secret Santa gift exchange at the training center. I knew the second I saw someone open it that it would fantastic in my bathroom.

Now, we're not going to talk about how long it took to actually be put up on the wall. This is the same family that took 2 years to put a simple shelf up... We're just a little weird about things like that. It can take 2 years or we can think of it now and have it done in an hour. It's a toss up really.

Anyway, on to the picture :)



Isn't it cute?? I would say that I'll take another picture soon of it empty so you can see the dog head in all its cuteness. But we know that could take a while, so I won't promise.  

It holds only some of my dogs supplies...  

No comments:

Post a Comment